September 16, 2014
September 5, 2014
For Year 1 and Year 2 Group 2
Tarea #2 Mi Calendario Semanal
Spanish weekly calendars look different than American calendars. They begin with Monday and end with Sunday. Your task in to demonstrate your understanding of the difference by designing a weekly calendar in Spanish. Your weekly calendar has the following three parts:
1. Your calendar must be written in Spanish and include:
Name of the days in Spanish
Classes in Spanish
2. In addition, you will write a short paragraph to describe yourself, using complete Spanish sentences. Include the following information about yourself:
Where are you from, your phone number (do not use your real number), favorite class, etc.
3. And finally, you will point out at what time do you take Spanish, Math, and Science. For instance: At 12:00 I take Spanish class.
– It can be done in ink, marker, colored pencil, and/or with computer graphics. No pencil!
– Your calendar should demonstrate your creativity. Must be decorated to reflect the month and your personality.
– Demonstrate accuracy in Spanish spelling
English should not appear anywhere on this assignment