Pick Up and Drop Off procedures
Morning Drop-off 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- During morning drop-off parents may only park outside of building.
- Parents may use the student drop-off entering through Wilshire Ave heading East only.
- Parents CAN NOT enter the drop-off area if they are heading West on Wilshire Ave.
- Parents using the drop-off must exit onto S. Pan American (access road)
- Please have your students ready to exit the car when you enter the drop-off lane.
- It is important that the drop-off lane moves continuously with less than 2 minute stops.
- Teachers will be at the drop-off area to ensure students arriving between 7:30-7:50 a.m. enter the Multipurpose room or the safe playground area.
- Students arriving after 7:50 a.m. need to go directly to their classroom.
Afternoon Pick-up 3:10 p.m. – 3:15 pm. PYP
- Kindergarten and 1st grade students will be at the pick-up area by 3:10 p.m.
- 2nd – 3rd grade students will be at the pick-up area by 3:15 p.m.
- 4th -5th grade students will be at the pick-up area by 3:15 p.m.
- If you have a child in two or three of these grades you are encouraged to wait until the last pick-up time to pick up all of your children together.
- It is important that the pick-up lane moves continuously.
- Students in PYP that have siblings in MYP will be taken at 3:15 to Permaculture Club. There will be no charge if your MYP and PYP student are picked up by 3:40 pm..
WEDNESDAY PICKUP PROCEDURE
- PYP students release at 12:30pm.
- MYP students release at 12:30pm.